I am hiring for a manager at Nob Hill Sandia Vision Clinic. DM me or text me if interested.
Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a satellite office made up of 6-9 employees at a time (employees rotate between locations)
- Work with clinic director and owners to strategize and implement new ideas.
- Support the staff and patients daily.
- Have great time management skills.
- Make monthly department schedules.
- Utilize and implement office tools provided.
- Ensure that every patient is helped in a timely manner
- Be aware of all current sales, promotions and office initiatives.
- Finish all the steps required to take care of patient's optical orders.
- Always sell the recommended lens.
- All patients' glasses must be cleaned, repaired, or adjusted properly.
- Order frames for patients as needed.
- Clean and check for order accuracy before stocking patient's glasses in pick up.
- Call patients to inform them that their glasses are ready and check for the balance due.
- Make sure all frame boards are stocked and cleaned as needed.
- Assist the patient with choosing the best frame and ensure that the frame choice is a good fit for the patient (temple length, eye size, nose pads, etc.) before purchase.
- Track and follow up with orders.
- Participate in sales and goals.
- Assist fellow opticians in being proactive and help with projects.
- Keep optical area and desks free from clutter and keep organized.
- Daily deposit. Tracking, entering data and taking deposits to the bank daily.
- Lead weekly meetings along with other members of the leadership team.
- Report monthly numbers to the leadership team.
- Provide insight and strategy for growth.
- Problem solve and collaborate with leadership team.
- Optical experience Required, ABO certified desirable but not required
- Ability to operate lensometers and other equipment
- Manual dexterity and ability to do precision work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in EMR and computer literacy
- Create and provide a positive, accountable, and inspired work environment
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (REQUIRED)
- TWO locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off.
• 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Albuquerque, NM 87108: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Optical: 2 years (Required)
• Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location