Seeking BC/BE Oculoplastic Ophthalmologist for an amazing opportunity to join a multi-specialty, multi-location, integrated ophthalmology and optometry practice in Wichita, KS. We are looking to expand our practice and add another fellowship-trained cornea specialist with exceptional surgical skills and an interest in cataract, anterior segment, refractive surgery, and premium IOLs. We have immediate patient volumes combined with an established referral base to create an exceptional practice opportunity.
• An ideal practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient care.
• Complete support from the leadership team consisting of optometrists, opticians, and technicians.
• Shareholder track position
• Offering the latest technology to offer patients better care and service
• Numerous ophthalmology subspecialties
• Competitive compensation & bonus.
• Comprehensive employee benefits package, including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short-term/long-term leave, and vacation.
• Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
• State license and DEA reimbursements.
• Medical Malpractice insurance.
• Relocation and sign-on bonus available.
Eyetastic Services works with all modalities throughout the US to find candidates for the eye care industry working with support staff, technicians, opticians, optometrists, and ophthalmologists.