Do you excel at providing a great experience for others? Does the thought of juggling tasks and working with people throughout the day excite you? Are you searching for a place that thrives in a family-like working environment? Great! We may have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team.
Eyes in Disguise is located in the heart of the Cow Hollow district of beautiful San Francisco, California. Panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay, and Alcatraz, are just a few reasons locals love the Cow Hollow area. Home of numerous locally-owned shops, restaurants, and bars, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Here at Eyes in Disguise, we provide individualized care with modern technology. We take pride in the level of products and care we provide. Our team consists of passionate individuals who band together to support one another to reach our goals! We foster an environment based on collaboration, teamwork, and camaraderie. If you are searching for a practice that is committed to providing advanced eye care while maintaining a fun, collaborative working environment, then we want to speak with you!
What You’ll Be Working On
● Greet clients, ordering, tracking and dispensing eyewear and contact lenses. This includes fitting, adjusting and repairing glasses.
● Verifying accuracy of glasses ordered.
● Schedule appointments and set up new clients and patients as needed.
● Responsible for payment processing and ensuring accurate client electronic medical records
● Exhibit attentiveness, patience, and compassion while working with clients and patients in various emotional states
● Assist in cleaning the clinic, which includes ensuring the lab is clean and stocked.
● Contact lens training sessions as needed.
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● Minimum of three years of experience as an optician.
● ABO certification is preferred, but not necessary.
● Must be available to work Saturdays
● Proficient with basic computer programs like the Microsoft Suite
● Experience verifying insurance is required
● Experience working with electronic health records is a PLUS!
● Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for building relationships with clients
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
● Competitive hourly wages
● Yearly bonus eligibility
● Health insurance stipend
● Paid time off
● Paid holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
To keep the staff safe we have enacted new safety protocols as well as reduced capacity. We also require all staff to be fully vaccinated.
Work Location: One location